If you ever get stuck in your efforts to live an intentional spiritual life in the midst of your busy professional life, I can help you get unstuck through one-on-one personalized coaching.
I have found in my own life that I have profited the most when another person has come alongside to help me get past my challenges, fears, and doubts. It’s that life-on-life approach that makes coaching so helpful.
My distinctive outlook is from an intentionally biblical perspective. That is how I will approach any issue: work-related situations, financial concerns, and marital problems. I will bring my more than 25 years of experience—or better stated, mistakes—to your specific personal scenario.
I will work one-on-one with you to help you instill the lasting change you want to see so you achieve your desired results. We will do an initial intake session to determine what change you want to see, and we will map out the road to help you get there. On a monthly basis, I will meet privately with you by Zoom to stay on track to meet your goals. When we talk each month, we will assess progress and help you overcome roadblocks. We will discuss your focus for the coming month, we will identify progress from the previous month, and we will set new goals to keep you on track to achieve your overall objective.
Here’s what the package entails
- Initial intake session:
- We will identify your #1 goal and determine the path to get you there.
- Road map:
- We will develop a plan to get you where you want to go.
- I will provide you with targeted resources that will address your specific situation.
- Monthly phone call:
- We will have a monthly hour-long call, which will be recorded for later reference.
- Weekly accountability
- I will send you weekly emails to check in on your progress on your top priority for that month.
- Daily email access
- You can reach out to me at any time during the month and I will be back in touch with you in less than 24 hours to answer your specific questions.
Let me know how I can help you.